Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #23: Reflection

Click, Click, Hurray!! Working on the 23 Things was a very resource-full accomplishment. I enjoy working with technology, but 23 Things proved that I still have lots to learn. 23 Things has encouraged me to be a more “online-technology” person, and I’m looking forward to continue discovering more online resources. I think that is the greatest concept I learned: to be on the lookout for updated online resources and to search the internet for the things I need because there is always something out there that I can use. I am becoming more comfortable with working online; and that is thanks to this program.
I enjoyed all the discoveries I made working on the 23 Things. One of my favorites was the mashups with Big Huge Labs. This tool makes it easier to provide students with options and opportunities to use their creativity. I also liked creating the videocast and using it to enhance my lessons. It was easy to create, and students will have no problems using them as well. The third discovery that I find very useful was Google: Google Reader, and Google Docs. These features are integrating more and more with my regular daily life.
I cannot think of a way to improve this program, but I would have liked to have more time to play and work on each thing. I also think we should add a sequel to it. I would enjoy nothing more than to discover more of what is out there. So, let me know if you have anything to keep going…
Real! If I had to describe this program and my experience through it, I would say this program is real. It relates to people’s real lives. It creates real experiences and real tools that I will continue to use in real life.

This is a videocast I created with MovieMaker, just to prove my hypothesis from post #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment