Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #12: Commenting

The main purpose of this blog is to create posts that will attract comments to my blog and to add meaningful comments to other people’s blogs. “10 Techniques to Get More Comments on your Blog” explains that one should include questions, opinions, and open ended thoughts to encourage visitors to leave comments. The other important point I discovered is to write comments that will add meaningful views and information to a posting. I see postings and comments as a way to converse with people who have ideas different/similar to mine. Sometimes my biggest issue is to find a way to phrase my thought in writing. A posting can captivate me and provoke lots of suggestions, responses, feelings, ideas, and more, but organizing all my thoughts into a meaningful comment/post is not always easy.
I found the following blogs to be full of tips and information I can use in my daily home life.
Keeping the Castle and Baking delights contain recipes, tips for stuff around the house, and personal anecdotes. Mom Houston Blog is part of the Houston Chronicle’s website and contains stuff for moms, such as promotion tips, events, child rearing, school tips, and other things that any mom can use anytime. School Zone Blog gives informal updates about what is happening in Houston area school districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment