Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing #9: Circle of the Wise

Creating my circle of the wise is not as easy without having some experience in the literature world. I hope to get more acquainted with names of important figures and institutions. Meanwhile I should get accustomed to the search tools to find informative sites and blogs. The easiest tool to use was Edublogs’ award winners. Blogs were clearly organized by topics. Under each topic, there were several blogs to choose from. Technorati and Google Blog Search were both easy to use but provided too many results. It becomes overwhelming to search through all the results. A very useful search took is School Library Blogs on Suprglu. Blogs I found here were directly related to librarianship. From this source, I was able to link to Blogs such as ALSC, Informancy, McBookWords, and School Library Media Activities Monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment