Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing #7: Google


After playing with Google, I can see that it is more than a search engine. I created an iGoogle page and was able to add a link to the news, games, YouTube, Teacher Tube, and there are so many other gadgets to choose from. In the games section, I found some neat games that my students will really enjoy. I found their favorite Sudoku and Hangman.

After creating my account, I was able to upload and create documents and spreadsheets. This feature really got my attention because I can create forms and send them to teachers to fill out and have students fill them out as well. I created a sample form for students and teachers to request materials for a project. Please, check out the form by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I love the form that you created for your library. That is such a great idea and a useful tool. Thank you from one librarian to another!!

    ReplyDelete